JUST TO SAY THANKYOU

Replies
Views
tine
Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm
Just wanted to say thankyou to all you wonderful people, people who help each other out, people who are quick with the advice when someone is struggling, people who pick you up when you are down, people who make you laugh, people who know exactley how each other is feeling

Ive met some wonderful people since joining this site, people who have helped me through the highs and lows of ostomy life, you know who you are!!

Ive had a hard few months as you are all aware, but without all you wonderful people i would not be here typing and singing your praises

big hugs

Tine

xxxx
lottagelady
Mar 18, 2010 8:09 pm
Aw thanks Tine, the same goes for me too - its great when you are feeling duff to get responses from people from all over the world who know just how you are feeling.

By the way, next time I manage to drive as far as my Mum's, I'll meet you on the M1 somewhere for a coffee if you like! xxx
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Lobster
Mar 19, 2010 11:15 am
it is very reassuring to find out that what i am thinking other people are and that i am not alone. cheers to you all.
vulcanBMk2
Mar 19, 2010 12:16 pm
How do you all remain so positive & come shining through when you have to put up with MEEEEEEE ?????
lottagelady
Mar 19, 2010 1:14 pm
Good point Pete - must be because you are sooooooooo lovely! xxxx

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play
gutenberg
Mar 19, 2010 4:26 pm

I think it has a lot to do with that angelic smile on the grill on the front of the Jeep, ya think?

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

WOUNDED DOE
Mar 19, 2010 7:44 pm
We love you Tine!

Login to see image

Login to see image

...gonna always be here for yah!

Login to see image

Login to see image

~Your Doe
junopete
Mar 19, 2010 8:11 pm
Thank you for the kind words

Rick.....
Jax
Mar 20, 2010 10:15 am
Cheers Tine and anytime you come to Australia, give me a tingle and meet up if you like...

We are here for each other and when you find that answer you are looking for, you feel the weight of the world off your shoulders and the person giving you the answer feels they have done their good deed...

Keep smiling girl and seize everyday..

Jax