Best Bag Choice for Convatec Moldable Convex Flange

Replies
Views
Doe1mama
Sep 15, 2022 9:32 pm

Help. What number bag do you use with the Convatec Esteem Synergy® Durahesive® Moldable Convex Skin Barrier with white flexible collar? We've been using the Convatec bag 416419 with the regular flange. They didn't work with the convex flange. Ugh.

Looking at it all now, it looks like it needs an adhesive pouch, not clip on. My bad, I should have checked with our supply company.

Found it 416902. It has an adhesive which adheres to the landing zone. I wanted to try the convex for when my husband's stoma hides a little. Now I'll have the correct pouches to go with it.

Pinkie pooh
Sep 15, 2022 10:08 pm

Thanks for posting this. I have some of those flanges as well and found the bags I have don't work.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.