Bartering Ostomy Bags for Flanges - Suggestions?

Replies
Views
beatmaid
Dec 13, 2010 12:56 am
I have a lot of ostomy bags with several different size openings. These were given to me by a friend. I would say I have about 100 but no flanges to fit them... Anyone have any suggestions? Like maybe we ccould barter, So many bags for so many flanges... Let me know
Past Member
Dec 13, 2010 5:45 am
maybe you could phone the manufacturer and ask for samples of what you need in the relevant sizes...

or donate them to your stoma nurse...

or donate them to ostomy angels, its a site that gives away free ostomy products to needy americans
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Pinky
Dec 13, 2010 8:09 pm
...or maybe talk to HollywoodCat, who just mentioned in the post before you that he needs supplies.

Also, donating to your local ostomy support group is an option...if you have one way up there at Slave Lake!  If not, maybe start one!  

Friends of Ostomates World-Wide is OK too, but the cost of mailing is pretty high.