Stoma Relocation Success: Pain-Free and Travel Ready

Replies
Views
airforce1
Apr 12, 2011 4:24 am
since  they moved stoma to left hand side i have had no pain on that side  cant even feel it magic had heaps of problems with other side. Off down south for 2 weeks next thrusday cant wait,i good to read how other people are going on this site,still not working and still geting home help
ron in mich
Apr 12, 2011 5:07 am
hi airforce well no pain thats what we all strive for, enjoy your trip and let us know how it went when you get back.  ron in mich
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

mooza
Apr 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Login to see image

hey thats great lisa hahah its lisa yeah ?? so good u feeling better a good story is a freat story esp. i hav eprobs on both side but nothing at all like you darlz home help keep lovin it doesnt last 4 long lol take it while you can enjoy your trip i thought u meant trip down south here in aus.. HAHAHAH    good to here u feeking heaps better cheers darlz mare

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image