hi every1

Replies
Views
loganffy
Jan 24, 2010 11:21 am

hi everyone my names stephen i had an ileostomy bag in april last year, as my crohns decided to give me one final good kicking on the inside, but hey ho its not all bad i no longer have to plan toilet routes if i want to go out, or have to suddenly rush off to the toilet, so its def helped my life the only thing that saddens me is i no longer feel sexy when my clothes are off as i miss my flat tum, but i suppose it could be worse, so keep my chin up and carry on, i love music its my life and im a singer and bass player in a band, although i can play some guitar 2, well i just wanted to say hi to everyone so hello

banshie3by5
Jan 25, 2010 5:07 am
Hi Stephen. I hear ya on the "not have to plan a toilet route" anymore. Although occassionally I still have to quickly make my way there. (hey dude, sorry I cut you off...but trust me, better I make it to there, than here in the isle on your shoes.) chin up!!
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

benisthebest
Oct 20, 2018 3:33 am
Im ben i moved recenttly to tacoma
Im an ostomate im looking to meet other ostomates here xx
Sassycass
Dec 16, 2018 4:49 am
Hi I'm cassie.i live in seattle im 37 as of the 12th of dec. I have an urostomy and have been trying to keep going fur 4 years.im here if ya need me