FRIENDS COME for all different reasons

Replies
Views
dee05
Sep 20, 2011 2:41 am
HI EVERYONE TODAY IS SUCH A GOOD DAY. I HONESTLEY CAN SAY I'VE BEEN BLESSED WITH SOME NEW CYBER FRIENDS...2 IN PARTICULAR YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THEY SHARED SOME WONDERFUL INSITE AND SUCH AMAZING STORIES OF

THERE JOURNEYS.

Login to see image

ALSO MY SON PLACED 3RD THIS WEEKEND IN A VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT OUT OF 10 TEAMS I AM SOOO PROUD OF HIM. THEY ARE IN FIRST PLACE FOR SOCCER AND HAVE THEIR SEMI FINAL GAME THIS SATURDAY KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED.

smiling makes you feel good and I feel good.....

TAKE CARE ALL MY OSTO FRIENDS....

Past Member
Sep 20, 2011 11:42 am
You're a bright spot in our lives too my friend:)BEG
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Past Member
Sep 20, 2011 12:03 pm
Wonderful to see you enjoy the site so much. Its been a great resource for us all and managing to make some good friends is a bonus. Long may you continue to enjoy. Take good care, Colm
mooza
Sep 21, 2011 11:01 am
hey im smiling too why cause i think this spelling is good hahahahah dee05 hope your son team does GR8 oops nearly spell checked that lol x mooza ..))))
PJT
Sep 21, 2011 1:53 pm
Keep smiling Dee. I've always felt that having been sick and then having my life saved by having an ileostomy has given me a much greater appreciation for the little things in life...a nice fall day, trying out a new recipe', watching my daughter dance. It sounds like we're on the same wavelength!

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play