long time ,no bag?

Replies
Views
gesi414
Dec 05, 2011 11:35 pm
hey everyone had a freak snowstorm for halloween (havent had n e snow since) that wiped out power forever it was crazy had a great thanksgiving hope everyone else did too then had to rush my little black 4 legged baby to the emergency clinic almost had a nervous breakdown he had a blockadge and couldnt pee hes doin better know i caught it right away or it couldve been fatal so im happy now to know hes ok an comin home by wed hes my bud he stayed by me every min of every day when i was sick and recovering from surgery so had to spend alot of money but def worth it ......were not ready to part plus hes still young and really funny but i learned a lesson went to the bar wit my sister took some shotshad a good glow went home passed out woke up in the middle of the night with no bag like completely gone but thankfully only a tiny mess on my shirt so i put a new one on an went to bed when i woke up i decided to look for the missing bag........found it neatly folded up under my bed wtf? too funny no liquor for me

mooza
Dec 06, 2011 10:44 am
lol i must confess i had a big night (make it a few) and i use a drainable. omgi woke next morning guess wat? forgot to close the end of my pouch MESS hell yes i had liquis from ileo all over me you know how hard that was to struggle getting up running to the shower i was still lets call it DRUNK AS SKUNK and exhaustes but once i had my friend janine luckily see i hadnt even done up my fly bag hanging all over poor girl had to fix me u ...lol not was bout 7 years ago ooops shhhhhhhhh xxx luv you doggt story they r brilliant i know a nan who was having chemo same time as his pooch ...and his money hid love for his poochy not a waste at all DARLZY XX
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

mooza
Dec 06, 2011 10:44 am
OMG i meant MAN and liquid lol and was his money sadly his beautiful dog passed he know adopts grey hounds ....my spellin isn't gettin better hope i made it a little clearer xxx moozeeeeeeeee