prolap

Replies
Views
ram
Dec 20, 2011 5:47 pm
Hi every one HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!

Just too inturduce my self I am Ram 33 year old and had chron for 8 years I had my surger in november 2011 , removed all my colone and have ilestomy bag .It looks like may be permanant , I wanted to find out if any one had a reverse done with chron disies , I have been advised by my docter if you have reverse and have internal pouch the chron comes back again in few years tiem . I have also been having prolap very often is that common ?

I just need more advise I thought I may find my answer her .

many thanks

ron in mich
Dec 21, 2011 3:56 pm
hi ram i,ve had my ileo. now for 26yrs. and what i heard is most docs. don,t like to do reversals or internal pouches with crohns as the disease can come back any time and cause more problems and need surgery. good luck ron
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

ram
Dec 21, 2011 7:21 pm
thank you Run,if i may ask how do you find with ileo.. do you have prolap some time ? If don't ware a belt the stoma comes out and I have to lay flat on the ground and it's goes back in again .many thanks