All the best for 2012

Replies
Views
zeppo
Dec 31, 2011 2:34 am
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my new friends in our Ostomy community the best for 2012.This site has been a blessing to vent frustrations & also to lend support to those in need.There are so many people carrying very heavy burdens here.Those of us with lighter loads will do our best to lighten the loads of all who are struggling.The world could learn a lot about caring for our neighbours & those less fortunate.

Humour has been a large part of my recovery because I have always enjoyed laughing,at myself & others.Endorphins are also strengthened through laughter & general well being.Doom & gloom are to easy to fall into in lifes hurdles.There is always someone worse off than us & so why dwell on negativity like poor me.Self pity is just a terrible weakness & worthless endeavour.

In closing,I would like all of you to know that I am a better person for joining this site & meeting all of you.Those here who are my close friends know how much I value true friendship.I love meeting new members & trading life stories with them & laughing like crazy.To all of you I will leave you with this thought for 2012 & forever."Health is Wealth." God bless.

Past Member
Dec 31, 2011 2:53 am
Abundant Blessings to you my friend and thank you for being you.....BEG
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

littlewheel
Dec 31, 2011 3:06 am
ditto back to you zep, ol' buddy! It has been great laughing at some of your antics on the chat. Take care of yourself and think spring. :)
Primeboy
Dec 31, 2011 3:33 am
Many of us old timers grew up watching Guy Lombardo and his Royal Canadians on TV at the Waldorf Astoria welcome in the New Year with the sweetest sound this side of heaven:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsmjKicZ9qIfeature=relatedHappy memories; and remember, the best is yet to come! PB
nogutz
Jan 01, 2012 8:57 pm
Hi zeppo the Ostomy community is a better place because of people like you.Look forward to helping others and learning form this great community we have been blessed with!

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play
pussycat
Jan 02, 2012 4:32 pm
Hey Zeppo. I love your dogs, you must be a great dogowner, happy new year to all of you,marilyn
Mrs.A
Jan 06, 2013 5:19 am
Hi Zeppo, How are you? Haven't seen you in chat for awhile. Thought I would of gotten the chance to say Happy New Year in person. Hope all is well this new beginning and thru all the years to come.