Happy Valentines Day

Replies
Views
MrsO
Feb 13, 2012 5:22 pm
dear all,

been a while since i've posted anything and i'll get round to putting an update on-i know i'm a tiny bit early, but just wanted to wish a very happy valentines day to all you wonderful ostomates!

mrs o

Login to see image

Login to see image

lulu1313
Feb 13, 2012 5:28 pm
happy valentines day to all spring soon? i hope have had enough winter
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

bag_n_drag
Feb 13, 2012 10:45 pm
Thanks, MrsO and same to you. I'm thankful to be alive for this Valentine's Day; and that my reversal on 2-1 seems to be healing well! Hope that V day is filled with love and laughter for all! Darla
dandare
Feb 14, 2012 12:17 am
Wonderful sentiments Mrs O! Although one of my own saddest days of the year, I wish you and everyone here a very Happy Valentine's Day also! Colm
honeybblunt
Feb 14, 2012 8:21 am
Thank you MrsO, i wish you a happy day too but i'm with you on this one dandare.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
Past Member
Feb 14, 2012 7:16 pm
Happy valentines day to all .. ambies..xx
Past Member
Feb 14, 2012 8:05 pm
And to you buddy !!BEG