Colostomy reversal

Replies
Views
Morgan bond
Jun 03, 2012 8:57 pm
Hi I just joined this site I am due to have a reversal Wednesday after having a colostomy for 18 months I am very excited but also very scared has any body had straight forward recovery would appreciate any information many thanx xx
mooza
Jun 06, 2012 12:50 am
All i can say is good luck to you and you are prob in surgery now ? Im sure there is plenty of people who have recovered but dont come back here anymore . If you think about it ..I wouldnt be back if i was reversed whats the point un less your having probs :) good luck on your reversal mooza :)
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Past Member
Jun 15, 2012 4:28 am
Hi Morgan, I am interested in knowing how your reversal went yesterday, hopefully, when your home and feeling up to it, you'll let me know.. I am due for a reversal in about 6 weeks, and very nervous about it.. Hope your doing great.. Betty
Morgan bond
Jun 15, 2012 6:33 am
Hey, I am 9 days post op and doing great I was also nervous after reading some people's experiences but I have found this by far the the easiest op to cope with as of yet although it was 5 days before my bowel started moving and needed a little persuasion it was painless i do go a little more than i used to but its nothing to urgent i cant control and my wound is healing well I am taking it easy although it's easier said than done when I feel so well! Lots of luck for u xxx
Past Member
Jun 25, 2012 11:43 pm
Morgan, so glad your doing good...I am still anxious about my reversal, and have decided not to read any of the negative feed back..You sound like your doing great..Keep it up Betty

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play