Popcorn!

Replies
Views
Captain Tact
May 02, 2013 10:59 pm
I know that a lot of folks with Ostomies can't have popcorn (for various reasons), and neither could I for a LONG time, but then I found a place local to me with OUTSTANDING gourmet popcorn. It's high-end, but not over priced...they do everything from plain to caramel to nacho cheese to wasabi to various chocolate covered (yes, really!) varieties. it's a VERY thin hull and the popcorn itself practically melts in your mouth.

this isn't an ad for them (really....I get nothing out of it), but more informative. i think they will ship (at least inside the US- it is food, after all), so you can get it even if youaren't local to Syracuse. they're called the Kandied Kernal. Check it out if you get the chance and are so inclined...might just be what you've been missing!

Past Member
May 02, 2013 11:09 pm
Fortunately I am one of the lucky ones that can eat popcorn without a problem and Kandied Kernal's sound divine! Don't have them down here but we have a similar product(strictly SWEET though) called Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs, yum, methinks a trip to the store is in order!:)
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

mooza
May 03, 2013 12:29 am
I dont have problems with popcorn but i do say a prayer in myhead before i shove popcorn into me :) i have hadblockagesbut its more like water clear that comes out after the pain is gone maybe Inflamation !! hell i dont know any more xx cheers and good luck Mooza :D
mooza
May 03, 2013 12:29 am
AWW now i want sum popcorn but its morning in OZargg
weewee
May 04, 2013 1:32 pm
we had a talk about popcorn sometime ago there is a hulless popcorn that you can buy there are some at the stores you can also have it shipped to you not expensive either good luck with a favorite to all

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play