September Road Trip

Replies
Views
Got88Ways
Sep 09, 2013 4:43 pm
I have been so busy I almost forgot to post. I will be attending the UOAA meeting in Aurora, IL tomorrow night 9/10/13 at 7pm. I will also be attending the Cincinnati Annual Picnic at Montgomery Park Thursday night 9/12/13 at 5:30pm and some other Cincinnati UOAA afternoon meetings this week. If you are attending either of these events please let me know!! I would love to meet you. Scott

Primeboy
Sep 17, 2013 2:18 am
Hi Scott. I would love to see reports from folks who attend these conferences, especially the UOAA in Jacksonville. I have a feeling that more of us would attend if the conferences were identified as beneficial in some substantial way. My sense is that they are very worthwhile, but I think the case must be reported out in some detail. All of us are feeling the pinch of a tight economy. PB
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.