tues 27th may

Replies
Views
blueonthetyne
May 27, 2014 8:12 am
well yesterday i had my first bad day. nothing bad hapenned, bag was ok went out for a lovely picnic with the family and the sun shone nearly all day i just had a BAD day. from the moment i got up and looked in the mirror i was peed off and by the end of the day i had managed to upset everyone and was sitting on my own in silence.i suppose it had to hapen, reality and all that .

today im up and raring to go, its change day today, its like putting on clean underwear .i had to laugh this morning, one of these politions was on the news saying its time for change and i chuckled to my self, i did not know he had a bag.

Bill
May 28, 2014 5:43 am
Hello blueonthetyne.Most of us at one time or another will have a 'bad day' - Thanks for sharing yours as it's prompted me to post yet another rhyming verse. I di do a sequel 'A bad day 2' but one at a time is probably more than enough to get the point over.Best wishes and I hope you don't have too many of them Bill
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.