blueonthetyne
Jun 06, 2014 7:09 pm
the three handed shyte.....

now theres a to do.....

its a skill to learn.....

dealing with poo.....

one on the bag.....

one to steady.....

then you need one to get the paper ready.....

at the start you fiddle and fumble.....

doing ya best not to stumble.....

stains on the roll.....

the wall and the floor.....

ive even had them on the door.....

quieter now are my screams of panic.....

visiting the pan doesnt make me manic.....

once you master this skillful art....

you and your waste will easily part.....

Bill
Jul 05, 2014 7:03 am
Hello blueonthetyne.Graphic, great, well done mate.Best wishes Bill
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

bababoo
Jul 24, 2014 8:43 pm
Hi Blueonthetyne I hope you are well. I am a little worried as I replied to your last message on 6th July and just hope everything is ok with you. take care and look after yourself.
blueonthetyne
Jul 25, 2014 4:54 am
Ahh bababoo I'm sorry I've been busy and I don't come on here to often lately, I'm gonna blame it on being so well and feeling the need to, but I know it's always there when days are tough. Did you like my poem? I'll do another soon. Just on the early bus to another day in paradise, or Gateshead as they call it, I did send you a message via the message service on here but don't think ur a full member so maybe that's why you did not receive it. Went for routine visit to freeman this week and all seems well and they don't want to see me for 6 months, I can't believe how quick this has all gone on and how well I am now to last year. Hope you and yours are all fine
bababoo
Jul 27, 2014 10:33 am
soo good to hear that you are ok and yes I did like your poem.....can't wait for the next one. I really only come on here when I receive the latest posts but like you I know it's here if I need it. That is brilliant news from the Freeman, keep up the good work and before you know it you will only be going once a year. well keep on enjoying paradise and best wishes to you and your family.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
blueonthetyne
Jul 29, 2014 1:23 pm
a very good afternoon to you bababoo, ive tried sending you a pvt message again, people have told me you should get it as im a full member, check your inbox at the top. hope you are well and enjoying this unexpected north east summer, are you going away on holiday anywhere