Free Coloplast Sensura Mio Convex Bags Available

Replies
Views
eefyjig
Jun 12, 2024 2:38 am

Hi folks, I found some free samples of Coloplast Sensura Mio bags in my stash. I won't be using them, so let me know if you are interested, and I will mail them to you. I have seven of them, all convex wafers, four precut 1" (but you can cut to extend to 1 5/16") and three cut-to-fit up to 1 5/16".

~Lori

LilliJoon
Jun 12, 2024 8:27 am

Would you happen to have a picture?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

eefyjig
Jun 12, 2024 1:38 pm

Login to see image

Gemini16
Jun 14, 2024 2:39 am

That's my bag! What brand did you decide on?

eefyjig
Jun 14, 2024 12:39 pm
Reply to Gemini16

I use Hollister because they're longer and hold more - I have an ileostomy. I held onto these free samples and forgot I had them! I liked the texture and the completely hidden contents with a peekaboo window, just not the length or barrier material.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
brian2245
Jun 16, 2024 2:40 am

Eefy, you wouldn't by chance have a spare Ferrari lying around? I'd even take a Porsche in a pinch...

eefyjig
Jun 16, 2024 3:21 am
Reply to brian2245

Damn, Brian, I just sent the Ferrari to another interested member. Sorry 🤪

brian2245
Jun 16, 2024 9:30 am
Reply to eefyjig

Ahhhhh, always one step behind with Ferraris, beautiful women, and colons. Rock on, girl!