Where is he??

Replies
Views
Beachboy
Jun 30, 2024 1:46 am

It's Christmas.... in June.

Is Beachboy (or Beach elf) headed to the North pole?

Nope, there's no snow.  It's a balmy 78 degrees.  

Santa has arrived.  

Login to see image

Christmas music fills the air.  

i just polished off a yummy hotdog with extra mustard and relish.  I relished it.  Hotdoggies and Christmas??

I'm near Disneyland.

Close to the Honda Center.

Its.......

Login to see image

At Angel Stadium.

Login to see image

Playing the Tigers.  Angels won last night.  Gotta light up the Halo tonight with another W.

Login to see image

Have stoma... will travel.

warrior
Jun 30, 2024 3:09 am

Happy Holidaze" Dan. 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Beachboy
Jun 30, 2024 5:07 am

Angels win.  6 in a row now.

Justbreathe
Jun 30, 2024 1:03 pm

Have stoma will travel - uh for me definitely not to a baseball game….made me chuckle tho as it reminded me of an ole’ friend …she was super intelligent but at times could be rather crass…and would frequently quip “balls said the queen, if I had 2 I’d be king”….sorry, I couldn’t stop myself   jb

as a side note, I FINALLY did travel last week -  very proud of my stoma self as I have pretty much been a STOMA-RECLUSE for almost 4 years now.  I actually took a road trip which included an overnight stay in a motel, stayed at my daughters home for several days, and flew home on a plane - 3 major accomplishments for me !  Now, if I could just get over my age 🤔🤣😝 jb

warrior
Jun 30, 2024 1:05 pm
Reply to Beachboy

Angels.....have a ringer. GOD.

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
warrior
Jun 30, 2024 1:07 pm
Reply to Justbreathe

Getting older is inevitable...aging...is optional. 

Morning glory
Jun 30, 2024 4:46 pm
Reply to Justbreathe

So happy you have been getting out. Keep living your  life.

Beachboy
Jun 30, 2024 7:40 pm

Login to see image

Login to see image
Different kinds of fireworks.

Beachboy
Jun 30, 2024 7:49 pm
Reply to Justbreathe

Was a great game.  Both teams had lots of sloppy outfield play, causing much consternation from fans.  We're used to crisp, perfect fielding.  Was refreshing to witness bobbles and wild throws.  

Justbreathe
Jun 30, 2024 8:11 pm
Reply to Beachboy

Wow…a foreign language I am not willing to learn for a game I am not wIlling to watch, however,  baseball terms such as  

“duck  🌑 snort”  

Login to see image

does bring to mind a smile just thinking of some of my fun-seeking younger years after having adult beverages

would make a great toast -  here’s a toast to baseball all you baseball fans “🍻 duck and snort …jb