Ostomy Suppliers in London for Visitors

Replies
Views
Cas523
Oct 23, 2017 5:54 pm

hi all,  anyone from London uk know of a Ostomy supplier in London Uk?  I am visiting next week and am wanting to know, just in case.    Thank You

craig 

Bill
Oct 24, 2017 5:35 am

Hello Cas.

I have just googled 'ostomy suppliers in the UK' and loads of them came up so you shouldn't have any problem getting suppliesand most of them are advertising the fact that they give free samples! so if pushed, you could probably survive on those for a while.

Because most people in the UK get their supplies on prescription, I am not sure if all the companies cater to those who need to pay. However, their websites seem to give the prices of the supplies so I presume it will be like any other purchasing arrangement.

I use a company called 'Charter Healthcare'  tel: 0800 132 787 and have found them very helpful over many years.

I hope this is helpful to you

Best wishes

Bill

NB: I'm not far from London, so if you fancy meeting up I will see what I can do to facilitate that.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

tricia63
Oct 31, 2017 8:39 am

I use charter healthcare & I live right in the middle of the city & have never had any problems with them. Enjoy your trip to London.

regards

Tricia