Donating Unused Colostomy Supplies - Barriers and Bags Available

Replies
Views
trekgirl82
Jul 23, 2024 7:35 pm

Hi folks! I was unsure what to do, so I started this topic here.

I recently had a colostomy taken down, and a new one created. Because of these procedures, I was left with a supply of barriers and bags that are unused, but I cannot use for my new colostomy.

They are Coloplast Senrura Mio Flex light convex barriers and matching bags, size 15-40mm and a few barriers that are 15-53mm.

If anyone here could use them, because I know how expensive all of our products can be, please let me know and I will happily ship what I have to you.

I would rather know they are going to someone who actually needs them, than give them to our local wound clinic or hospital that may just throw them away or even charge someone for them.

Feel free to send me a message!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Cplumber
Jul 23, 2024 7:47 pm

If you don't get any takers, you can always donate them to ostomy211.org.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Kas
Jul 23, 2024 9:07 pm

I collect and distribute ostomy supplies to people in need. Sometimes on this site and sometimes in my local area. If you would like to send them to me, I'd be happy to take them and get them into the hands that need them.

PM me for my address.

Kim

warrior
Jul 25, 2024 10:38 pm
Reply to Kas

There is another member from Fla. I think. She too has a bunch of Mio supplies to donate. I asked her to look you up and hopefully she will contact you.

I also have some wafer seals I no longer need. Will PM you for an address.

Thanks for doing this. Angels come in all sizes, shapes, and ostomies.👍😁

trekgirl82
Jul 26, 2024 4:30 am
Reply to Kas

I can't seem to PM you because of the whole charge for membership.

But you can email me at trekgirl82@gmail.com and we can communicate that way.

Thank you for what you do!

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play