Adventure for the day

Replies
Views
Sasquatch
Aug 21, 2024 9:56 am

Adventure for the day is to replace the leaky radiator in the Camaro.  Hopefully I won't have anything else leaky by the time I finish. Right now, I'm just waiting for daybreak so I can see what I'm doing. I'm thankful, even with ostomy I can still work on things like this.  I'm not as efficient at it as I used to be, but I can still get the job done. 

AlexT
Aug 21, 2024 3:13 pm

Just finished repairing our privacy fence from wind damage. Anyone that says they can’t do something cause they have an ostomy hasn’t tried. 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Sasquatch
Aug 21, 2024 3:19 pm
Reply to AlexT

You are absolutely right.  Granted, I've had to find ways around things sometimes, but never failed to find a way. 

Jayne
Aug 21, 2024 9:18 pm

Nice one

I know nothing about Chevvies [if thats how you say it] .... Were you working on the red one you posted in reply to Henry's A1A Post? ....

and is it yours?

When you say waiting for day break [did you have probs on the road and waited til darkeness dissappeared ... or maybe I'm pitching in too soon

BW

Jayne

Sasquatch
Aug 21, 2024 11:21 pm

It's all put back together, cooling system doing it's job.  I still don't trust the transmission cooler lines, they felt funky going back on. Will just have to keep an eye on it.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play
repogirl2
Aug 24, 2024 11:52 pm
Reply to Sasquatch

Even though they give us grief, we still love our Camaro's & Corvette's.......Even with this "ostomy" situation. Took me 6 months after surgery to brave even getting into the Vette, because I was pretty sure I wasn't going to easily get out of it, lol !!! 

repogirl2
Aug 25, 2024 12:11 am
Reply to Sasquatch

Hey, at least you put it back together, lol !!! Yes, I know many who tend to start "projects" and 2 years later there they sit....

Pardon my sarcastic personality, but thats me most of the time. Appears we have some common interests, I also am an animal lover, Ive rescued many "bully breeds", and live with a few.  I work with vehicles every day, so I understand them. I also have owned many Camaro's/Firebirds and currently have 2 Vettes....yay for me, now I didn't say I was driving the Vettes, because we know all about that ;) 

I am not a premium member, but I can respond to a message if you'd like to chat.......

Sue