Total recall

Replies
Views
frizbeekid
Aug 09, 2012 5:20 am
I Went and seen Total Rekall today, great action packed movie. Better than the original I thought. I'm no movie critic but for me a nice way to get a way for awhile but the bag is always there.... lol
Past Member
Aug 09, 2012 7:42 am
Thanks for the recommendation, didn't even realise they had remade it, will be interesting to see how Colin Farrell compares to Arnie!

Just recently saw Ted, and laughed so hard almost inhaled my popcorn!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

frizbeekid
Aug 10, 2012 12:25 am
Yeah, I laughed through the whole movie.
Primeboy
Aug 12, 2012 4:01 am
This movie will hold your attention but not gain your respect. Lots of BOOM, BANG, POP. If that's what you need, this is your cup of tea. Batman was better, but not by much. You're better off visiting TMC.   PB
frizbeekid
Aug 15, 2012 7:05 am
PB, I like all that POP, BOOM, POW, stuff. That’s why I go to the theater, so I can feel the walls rattling, hell maybe the ceiling crumble on my head. No since of spending all that money for a movie I can watch at home and get the same feel that my tv puts out ..LOL Dollar for a bag of popcorn free refills on my drink, sneak some candy in the theater, Love it.  Just seen the new Bourne  Legacy movie, great action.

Frizbeekid.xmlo/o

o /o

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play