BOB HEWSON, OUR MAN DOWNUNDER BUT STILL ON TOP

Replies
Views
gutenberg
Feb 18, 2013 3:56 pm
Greetings fellow ostimates, In a reply to a message I had sent to bob he tried to answer by pasting in Just For Laughs and so I copied and will try to paste it here, Ed

That was a long time ago now, since then they found two more cancers and treated them with 6 months of radiation and 25 radiation treatments so that my last PET scan revealed no detectable cancer at all.As far as the location is concerned, my belt goes directly across the stoma if placed in the normal position, so I try to wear it above the stoma allowing it all to be inside my pants but my belt normally slips down to under the stoma thereby blocking off most of my bag making it very easy to over-fill and cause many problems. When I can I wear my trousers below the stoma and allow my bag to hang out, free of all restrictions. but this embarrassed some people. I am back in the Philippines now for a 6 week holiday to celebrate the good news.I even cancelled my funeral insurance as I will not need it in a long time.Please pass this along to who you can as it was deleted from Just for laughs.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfV8eHsfexUThank you for your message, Bob

Get well soon we need your jokes, Ed
mild_mannered_super_hero
Feb 19, 2013 2:32 am

Great news ed, congrats bob
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.