Anyone ever go into the chat room ? ITS MOOZA TO THE RESCUE

Replies
Views
mooza
Oct 09, 2014 6:16 pm

Login to see image
  hey all i do hope the ole regulars are still popping in im on fb now so most of the ostomy people i have on that but would love to hear and maybe help anyone who wants a chat , Im still doing OSTOMY work in Australia so if needed Im not a paid up member anymore but im popping in and out LOL :) MOOZA FROM OZ :)))))

Primeboy
Oct 10, 2014 2:42 am

Don't forget the Friday Night Chat at 11PM (Eastern US Time). Zeppo is still giving away points by the bushel for witty or provocative comments. I'll be there.

PB

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Past Member
Oct 10, 2014 5:21 pm

I sit in chat often, rarely does anyone come on, extremely lucky if you see just one person appear there and that's in one full day. Also do not talk when they do come in, one person an exemption yesterday but unfortunately I looked away for a second and they were gone. Mind if I join you tonight, it is tonight isn't it? 

Much appreciated, thanks.

Past Member
Oct 10, 2014 5:26 pm

I just realised the time difference, sorry! Aha 

Sandywr
Oct 11, 2014 7:21 pm

how do you get into the chat rooms and what time are they - please give me the time zone also when you give me the time.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
Primeboy
Oct 12, 2014 2:05 am

Hi Sandy. Just click on the "General Chat Room" link at the top of the home page. You are more likely to find people in the chat room if there are a number of members or guests present as indicated in the left hand column. Finding people in chat has now become a matter of pot luck. Several years ago there were always people in chat...so it seemed to me.

PB

skidder
Oct 14, 2014 12:14 am

I go in there but I think I'm talking with the wall!!!! Please join me! I can't afford the full Monty membership!! Luv you guys

Tippy
Oct 14, 2014 2:33 am

G'day Mooza,

What part of Aus are you in??

Im in the Yarra Valley in Melb,

Give me a call.

Tippy.

Past Member
Nov 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Is the friday night chat still on?

mooza
Nov 03, 2014 11:32 pm

To the lady above you never know the walls have ears lol i would love to chat to any of you and Im from PORT MELBOURNE tippy yarra valley is that near warburton ??? its in the lills lol im near the bay approximatley 5 min walk and welcome SPRING AND THE BIG RACE TODAY ...Melbourne really is the best cityy in OZ make it the world as im here and im bloddy wonderful , so i think and yes i actually do think :))) Hello to ZEPPO N PRIME CAN U GIVE BILL MY OTHER EMAIL ADDY IM SOOO SORRY again i muckjed my passwords up so im a DODO OK GET MY DRIFT PRIMLAD ZEEPO I MISS U SOO MUCH AND I HAVE some great video of us in the NSW country side only 1st of November im the quad bike queen lmao 

mooza
Nov 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Tippy im not a paid member so i cant send u messages , if you are a member of COLOSTOMY VIC call and ask it will be me taking your ostomy supplies and ill grab yer moby number and call you as many people want to chat and not enogh volunteerts to listen all the time ,,, i give as much as the OLD LADY LETS ME shes always butting into my talking to ostomates and shes more in charge so TIPPY CALL CAV and i volunteer every tuesday :))) cheers