Discovering the Perfect Bandeau Bra for Ostomy Bag Coverage

Replies
Views
xnine
Mar 12, 2015 12:36 am

I have found a product for me. At the Bay in their bra and panty dept they have the Bandeau Bra by Fashionforms. It is a tube top that fits my waist and keesp everything sucure.  At only $16.00 it works for me. I just wanted to share and ask what other use. With the position of my stolma I do not want my bag hanging out of my pants. It worked in Mexico when at the beach and in the water.

Heidi92
Mar 13, 2015 4:09 am

I am still new to this,but I like Bella Band.  They are actually used to allow pregnant women to wear their regular clothes longer.  I wear one to bed everynight. They are very comfortable.  A site called Ingrid and Isabel sales them for tweny-eight dollars with free shipping.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.