Share Your Best Ostomy Tips on Awesome Ostomy Facebook Page

Replies
Views
IndianaDaisy
May 25, 2016 4:03 pm

Your posts, suggestions and ideas have been a huge help to me.  Odor control, itchiness, exercise, emptying - you name it.  In a effort to pass on your life changing tips and encourage others, Awesome Ostomy Facebook page was born.  Every Tuesday I share some of the aswsome ostomy tips I've learned from YOU!  Please share your tips on the Awesome Ostomy page and help other ostomates feel more confident :)  Fashion tip Fridays are all about concealing your pouch.  Post your fashion tip or other tip photo on the Awesome Ostomy page.

Daisy

Awesome Ostomy also has a YouTube Channel  

Bill
May 26, 2016 5:29 am

Hello IndianaDaisy.

I've just been wandering around this site and in the file called 'premium content' there is a file called  tips from ostomates in which there are many suggestions listed under differing categories. Perhaps some of these would be useful on your facebook page.

I hope this helps.

best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

IndianaDaisy
May 26, 2016 10:39 am

Bill,

Thank you. I will look it up!

Daisy