Why Does Everyone Leave When I Enter the Chat Room?

Replies
Views
tine
Jul 19, 2010 11:47 am
seems every time i go into chat...everyone dissapears!!!...now i know my bags leak at strange times but i promise it wont get onto any of you....lol

Login to see image

tine....xx
Past Member
Jul 19, 2010 12:35 pm
tine, if you ever want to go in chat and talk, honey just email me on here and let me know.  I have pretty busy weekends but I have time or will make time to chat with you and I just hope you can handle my Bullshit.  I like to live life as everyday is better than what was yesterday.  I love a lot of fun and horsing aound and you sound like a pretty neat person also, cause let me tell you to have the nerve to have a tummy tuck is brave, but the truth is, one of my easier plastic surgeries.  Also I think we could get geoff in chat also, he is really a cool guy and I dont know if you saw a picture of him but he looks good.  Plus more important he is honest and kind and knows how us women feel and we dont want to be hurt or put down cause we have a minor disability anymore than he does.  Hey its your call on how and who you want to chat with, Just remember there are several of us women out here that are way cool, Love Jenny
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Past Member
Jul 20, 2010 12:38 am

dont worry, it does that sometimes...a glitch in the system . it does that to me too.
Past Member
Jul 20, 2010 1:58 am
Same here... not sure, but I think the system retains the name of the last person that was lingering in there, and then when you appear...  kazaam! The other person disappears. I don't think they are actually leaving intentionally - they have already left sometime earlier.
Past Member
Jul 20, 2010 10:42 am
A href="A"stoicstoma, Thats exactly what happenes, the other person has been gone awhile and the name slowly fades until someone enters and it looks like you are being left, not true.  Smart thinking as the glitches in this site our way easy to figure out, even though I am a full member and a lot of my friends are, we do chat in that room.  I know everyone cant be a full member or dont want to be, but those chat rooms are cool even if you are.  I love playing trivia on a good day and I do a lot of loosing lately but it is fun with several people so dont give up on the chat rooms, plus you can private message someone in there so no one see's what you say.  Its fun to play around and glad you figured that out, wouldnt want anyone feeling rejected.  That would suck, Have a Nice Day, Jenny

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
lexus1
Jul 22, 2010 2:17 pm
Tine, I agree about the chat room; I thought I was being "left" but then figured out it was (leftover) from last person, so know you arent being abandoned. If I see you here I will check into chat. ok? keep a seal, lex
shitzengiggles
Jul 22, 2010 10:39 pm
Oh Tine you are a hoot . I can't help you . I haven't figured out how to even get into the chat room!
mooza
Aug 05, 2010 2:07 pm
shitzangigles lolololol fantastic love your sense of humour shitzangiggles hahaha .Anyway i get the same i thought people were leanin when i got in the chat room i would say i wont bother again and again lol yeah i dont come to this site much anymore and i dont want to pay either but thats me ..cheers moozax x x

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

OH if anyone that is shitzlady orman look for chat romm on the page when you log in take aminute to look and press enter chat room xx love from OZZZZZZZZZZ