Happy 4th of July

Replies
Views
santabelle
Jul 05, 2011 10:28 pm
Hello all my ostomates, I hope everyone had a great 4th of July and had a chance to see some fireworks and celebrate or at least have something on the BBQ and some beer to go with it! Sadly I fizzled out early, heard some noise in the sky but found the couch more appealing, does this mean I'm getting old? lol!

My last blog I talked about frequently "adjusting" and feeling my bag to make sure it wasn't too full or needed to be emptied, I had some pretty humorous comments needles to say even one that said that I might have "penis envy!" I'm looking into therapy now (thanks a lot, just kidding!)

I did mention this in my last blog but I think it's worth repeating and I do believe this in my heart, even though the sky was alit with all the stars and fireworks last night none of us ostomy veterans should ever lose sight that we will always be the brightest stars that will far outshine any fireworks of any day! :-)

Cheers!

brooklyn
Jul 06, 2011 1:55 pm
see, now this is good attitute. You my dear are the fireworks and my just become a beacon for others to see.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.