early morning in melbourne

Replies
Views
schneckerm88
Jun 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Login to see image

0300hr and i'm already awake , it's nothing new to me . Most days in the week my DSW (disability support workers)are getting me ready for the night at 1830hrs. their have to massage sponge my body and moisturizing the muscles tendons so I get a good night sleep , apart from that their also attend to Arthur my SPC ( supra pubic catheter ) and Bubbles my ( colostomy pouch ) . I sleep with my laptop on my bed so it's easy to access for me . Today is my group day ; I get picked up by Maxi Taxi and disability survivors group is off to a big Shopping Centre . Most of us do window shopping and we have Lunch there .I belong to this group since 1990, my friends are all have a physical disability and we're special been able to share and care our life . We're having lots of great times together each Tuesdays . Now I found this meetanostomate online I'm more at ease to share with you my ups and downs or just whine about . Looking forward to a brighter day then yesterday ,the rain has stopped a little while ago . To all my Ostomates over the world either a good Morning or a good night . God bless you xxoo :D

mooza
Jun 06, 2012 12:45 am
hahah wats that time again !!! its early 3am ? and yuk melbourne weather is all i can see darlz . :)
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.