holiday time again

Replies
Views
gordonc
Jul 15, 2014 8:33 am
Hello fellow Ostimates, how is everyone? I am heading off on holiday soon going to Barbados, its my 50th so decided to have a good holiday instead of a party where you invite people you don't really like but feel pressured into inviting, ( we have all been at them).Does anyone have any good tips for a urostomist when over there? I did problems 2 years ago in New Zealand with humidity, really hoping it wont be a problem this time, oh and there is the dreaded mozies too!

Be lucky People

Bill
Jul 18, 2014 5:37 am
Hello Gordonc. I hope you have a great time in Barbados - it sounds far too hot for my liking. I also had problems with the humidity in the north island of NZ. but it is a very long country. the south of the south island is much more comfortable in that regard and Stewart Island ( right at the bottom) provided some of the best weeks of our stay partly because the temperature and humidity suited us so much better.Best wishesBill
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

gordonc
Aug 01, 2014 9:26 am
cheers Bill, I was in NZ last year, done both North and South Island.