Goodbye Dewayne

Replies
Views
curly
May 24, 2011 2:55 pm
I haven't posted much on this website but I am very glad that I found it. The members here are fantastic at teaching a newbie whose life has changed abruptly. Thanks to all of you.

I named my stoma Dewayne (after a former business associate who in time proved to be full of shit) and today is our last day together. I am at home today doing a colon prep, Dulcolax and Miralax, for a colostomy takedown and reanastamosis scheduled for in the morning.

Any spare prayers are appreciated. I will post again after being released from the hospital.  

Thanks to all of you again and GOODBYE DEWAYNE.

Login to see image

Curly
Past Member
May 24, 2011 3:17 pm
hey great news, congrats and please keep everyone advised how things go. there are always members who have questions about reversals so i hope you will remain a member of this site.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

J.J.
May 25, 2011 12:41 am
Hi..=)...congrats on your reversal..hope your surgery goes wonderful and that you are on the mend quickly..and I can certainly spare a prayer for you...

take care

J.J
airforce1
May 25, 2011 5:39 am
good luck
mooza
May 25, 2011 12:12 pm
and a HUGE good luck from me i had 3 reversals but hey we have diff. probs. I always like a happy ending ..cheers mooza

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

just rem. when u get home takes somtime but everyday bit by bit  and every week your mending  ...xx

Login to see image

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
Carolw
May 25, 2011 6:22 pm
Good luck,hope all goes well,look forward to your post when you are on the mend xxx

Login to see image

curly
May 31, 2011 11:26 am
Thanks for all the well wishes.

Dewayne was successfully buried back where he came from.

Login to see image

Got home yesterday afternoon. Things are going well so far, but as expected, lots of pain, but lots of pain medicine. Keeps me drowsy right now.