7 Days Post-Hartmann's Reversal - Not a Walk in the Park

Replies
Views
Differentclass
Aug 08, 2024 12:12 am

Hi folks. Here I am 7 days post-reversal. There have been a few bumps in the road and it hasn't been a walk in the park, but I am here now on the other side. Still in the hospital, as I managed to pick up an infection (rare, but these things always happen to me), and very glad the whole ordeal is nearly over. Will catch up more soon. In the meantime, thank you all for your support, which has meant so much to me x

Skeezal
Aug 08, 2024 12:32 am

Sending hugs and hope the infection is cleared up soon and you can be home as soon as possible♡

I am 9 days out of reversal and I have to say, get wipes and a bidet! It will save your bum♡

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

DexieB
Aug 08, 2024 1:08 am

Congratulations, Differentclass (and also Skeezal!). Glad to hear you have rounded a corner.

Take it easy and post when you can! Cheers!

Axl
Aug 08, 2024 8:32 am

Hello guys

Good news for both of you; wish you well.

IGGIE
Aug 08, 2024 2:24 pm

Good luck and keep us up to date as things get better. Regards, IGGIE

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister

Play
Newhere
Aug 08, 2024 11:40 pm

Good news, all is well. Rest up and take care.