Online Suppliers That Accept Medicaid for Medical Supplies

Replies
Views
spratford
Sep 15, 2024 1:58 am

I am currently using Edgepark for my supplies. It works, but I'm always waiting on supplies because of one thing or another. So, I'm trying to branch out and see who else is out there. I live in NV. I know Amazon sells supplies. I just hope there are more out there that take Medicaid for insurance. I can't afford these supplies out of pocket. Help, thanks.

kittybou
Sep 15, 2024 3:37 am

I get my supplies from Better Health. I think they are good.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Beachboy
Sep 15, 2024 9:00 am

I use Edgepark too, and am on original Medicare, Part A & B. I have a prescription my surgeon sent to Edgepark for ostomy supplies, which helps speed up the process.

Finding suppliers that accept Medicaid takes work. It's a joint federal and state program. Each state has their own rules and policies.

Beth22
Sep 15, 2024 1:04 pm

I would call different distribution companies and ask if they accept your insurance; they know more than your insurance company, sad to say. I had Edge Park at one point, and I have to say that it doesn't surprise me that you're having issues; I also did when I had them. Google distribution companies, and it will give you a list. A couple off the top of my head: Comfort Medical, Bryam. I don't know what 1800 Medical is. Prism (who I don't recommend, but that's another one), then there are others.

Mrivera8
Sep 15, 2024 2:17 pm

Liberator Medical Supply takes Medicare and Medicaid.

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play