HAPPY MELBOURNE CUP FROM OZ

Replies
Views
mooza
Nov 03, 2014 9:14 pm

IM online now if anyone would like to chat but its our holiday for the Melbourne Cup and for this chook im not staying long any Ostomy questions i might be able to help as im also a volunteer with Ostomy Victoria ---- and yes im also a volunteer and member is australia so i do have knowlege and if you want a laugh lets talk LOL MOOZA
Login to see image

mooza
Nov 03, 2014 11:37 pm

15 views and no anything lets just chat then ??? or ill walk away LMAO love when people view but say nothing i can change any topic with you if you want to if not dont view HAHAH X X X

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

iMacG5
Nov 04, 2014 2:41 am

Please Mooza, don't ever walk away.  Missed you while you were gone and thrilled to have you back.  We never talked but I've always enjoyed your stuff even when I didn't understand it.  Thats just the difference between Australian and New Jerseyan.  Stick around and keep us laughing in addition to offering some real, quality help.

Sincerely,

Mike

klark
Nov 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Hey Mooz...

I got a new pair of RayBan's, will post a pic of 'em soon

mooza
Nov 05, 2014 6:27 pm

lol i have 2 pairs too bad i spent 400 i was goin to thailand lol

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play