How to Share This Site on Facebook to Help Ostomates?

Replies
Views
Grammybec
Sep 14, 2010 3:34 am
Does any one know how to post this sight to Facebook?  I thought it might be a great way to help other Ostomates become aware pf this great site.  The more we can educate the public and other Ostomates the better.
Past Member
Sep 14, 2010 4:55 am
Hi grammybec, How are you? Well I hope! All you need to do is copy and paste the website and URL to your facebook profile. It's very easy to do and it's also a wonderful idea as there are so many people out there that need to know more about Ostomate's in general......

Login to see image

It's well worth trying to get it out there. Good luck and if you have any prob's please dont hesitate to contact me. Take Care and stay well.

Beverley......

Login to see image

Login to see image

xxxx
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Past Member
Sep 14, 2010 5:06 am
Hi Grammybec, I've just had a look at face book and there is a page on there for everyone. Just log onto face book and go to facebook.com/ostomates and you will find everything you need on the web page. It's very interesting and lot's of lovely people sharing there stories ect!!

Hope you enjoy? Have a lovely day/night!  

Beverley.....

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

xxxxxx
Grammybec
Sep 14, 2010 7:12 pm
Beverely, thank you so much.  You did all the investigation, I should have done...

Login to see image

Past Member
Sep 14, 2010 10:57 pm
Hello Grammybec, hope your well? Did you find the website on face book? If so did you see the page where ostomate's stripped off in differen't way's to show there bag's,scar's ect!! They are some of the most courageou's people I've ever seen! I hope you get just as much enjoyment as I did when having a look at the site? Hope you have a lovely day!

Login to see image

Beverley.....

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

xxxxx

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play
Eddie80
Sep 15, 2010 10:24 am
Hi i can't seem to find the page on FB could you post a link for me??
Past Member
Sep 15, 2010 2:31 pm

http://www.facebook.com/ostomates
wend
Sep 15, 2010 2:46 pm
just looked on facebook, was great too see all the photos!!   thanks!

Login to see image

Login to see image

Grammybec
Sep 15, 2010 5:00 pm
Thanks, everyone. I think we will all enjoy our new found site!
Eddie80
Sep 15, 2010 10:48 pm
thanx for the link!
Past Member
Sep 15, 2010 10:57 pm
Hi Grammybec and all, Hope your a well? I've been having another look at the face book site and have found these other site's!

http://www.uncoverostomy.com

http://weneedideas.com

http://www.uoaa.org

http://uncoverostomy.com/

Hope you all get something out of these web sites? I know I am and cant wait to strip off and show my BAG!!!! I dont feel so ashamed now after seeing all those very brave people....

Login to see image

Have a lovely day to you all....   Beverley....

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Grammybec
Sep 15, 2010 11:58 pm
Thanks again Beverely...these are intersting sites.  I'm glad I got this started.  Looks like we are all learning about some new and interesting ostomy sites out there.  How are you feeling, I know you were having problems.  Have things gotten any better....I sure hope so.  Thanks again girlfriend for all your help.  Bec
Eddie80
Sep 16, 2010 4:20 am
i have already 'striped off' and put i pic on the FB page! My name on there is leanne poke if ant one wants a look!
Past Member
Sep 16, 2010 5:00 am
Hi, I saw your pic on the uncover web site and you should be so very proud of yourself!!  You look wonderful considering you haven't had your ileostomy for very long!! Keep up the positive attitude and you will go far....

Login to see image

Take care of yourself.

Beverley....

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

Login to see image

xxxxxxx
Eddie80
Sep 16, 2010 5:12 am

Hey you 'liked' it didn't you!
beyondpar
Sep 16, 2010 9:25 pm
My pic is on Uncover Ostomy, UOAA and  I am  Michael Hassett  ( Beyondpar).Its also on my facebook page  and i have many on there for all the world to see....Just friend me and you will see alot of me...LOL........On my profile on this site  i have a few pics as well.......Enjoy.......Michael

btw  IM talking about all the facebook pages  UncoverOstomy,  UOAA