Dealing with Incomplete Bowel Movements and Pain

Replies
Views
Fayann
Jul 15, 2024 12:32 am

I have incomplete bowel motions. My anus is sewn up and I have a Barbie bum. It happens regularly where I have this terrible bowel motion; it causes pain, and all that comes out of my bum is clear gel. What can I do?

AlexT
Jul 15, 2024 2:47 am

If you're sewn shut, nothing should be coming out of that area. If it is, you should see your doctor sooner rather than later.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Douglas john
Jul 15, 2024 2:16 pm
Reply to AlexT

Hi Fayann.

Alex is right. If you have a Barbie butt, then your bum should look as if you never had an anus.

J

IGGIE
Jul 15, 2024 3:11 pm

G-Day Fayann, As already said, you should not be able to pass anything after it has all been sewn up, but if you are, you may have a fistula, so go get it repaired as soon as you can, or you could get an infection. Regards, IGGIE

Fayann
Jul 16, 2024 12:22 am

Thank you, Iggie, I will have it checked.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister

Play