Stoma-Versary

Replies
Views
NancyCat
Sep 29, 2024 9:08 am

Happy Stoma-Versary to me! It's been 7 years since I had my ileostomy surgery that literally saved my life! Here's to all of us survivors and warriors!Β 

xnine
Sep 29, 2024 10:22 am

Did you make a cake? Here is to 7 more at least.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 37,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Beth22
Sep 29, 2024 12:15 pm

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰ Happy stoma-versary!!

eefyjig
Sep 29, 2024 12:49 pm

These dates are important to us and worth recognizing and celebrating - happy #7, NancyCat! πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏾 

ron in mich
Sep 29, 2024 1:04 pm

Hi Happy Stomversary and many more, I've had mine for 39 years.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister

Play
Riva
Sep 29, 2024 7:16 pm

Happy Stoma-versery!!🌈
To making every day count 🍷🍷

TerryLT
Sep 29, 2024 8:20 pm

Happy Stomaversary NancyCat!Β Β 

Terry

eagleman5724
Sep 29, 2024 10:39 pm

Happy Stoma-versary NancyCat!

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Jo
Sep 30, 2024 2:18 am

Happy anniversary, I hope there's cake! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚βœ¨πŸ°πŸ₯³

Login to see image

Β 

Morning glory
Sep 30, 2024 10:58 pm

Happy Stomaversary to you.

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Jo
Oct 03, 2024 4:15 am

Is it just me or have most of the comments on this post been replaced with the word "correct"?

Is AI fact checking again?! πŸ€”

xnine
Oct 03, 2024 12:39 pm
Reply to πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Jo

That is weird. I did not do anything.

TerryLT
Oct 03, 2024 8:20 pm
Reply to πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Jo

Very weird!Β  I did not post "correct"!

Terry

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Jo
Oct 03, 2024 8:59 pm
Reply to TerryLT

None of us did; it's not just this post either, as I have seen the same thing happen on other threads. A glitch in the matrix, big brother watching, AI getting it wrong again, who knows?! - That artificial stuff isn't that intelligent! πŸ˜…

This is what I posted below (let's see if it changes to "correct") πŸ€”

Login to see image

Edited:  I see the "correct" malfunction has been "corrected" - all back to normal! 🀭 

Beth22
Oct 03, 2024 10:39 pm
Reply to πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Jo

I don't think they ever should have started AI anywhere. I personally can't stand itΒ 

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Jo
Oct 04, 2024 3:44 am
Reply to Beth22

Totally agree, I was made redundant because of it (medical audio-typist) thanks to voice recognition AI - fortunately I knew the day was coming years ago so squirrelled away sufficient funds and was not too far from retirement anyway - still stinks because I was good at my job and still reckon I could do it better than any "bot" could (my spelling, punctuation, grammar and editing will always be better than a machine!)

Amendment:- Just noticed that the "correct" comments have been reinstated to what they originally were - still stand by my comments of the idiocy of AI! πŸ˜‰

Β 

Beth22
Oct 04, 2024 4:04 am
Reply to πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί Jo

Agreed! And yeah, AI isn't a good idea at all, and I hate it now too. When you call, it is a stupid AI; if I am calling a place, that means I want to actually talk to someone and get an issue resolved. And like you said, in your case, AI can't replace people ever. And so much information is wrong when you try to look up something.