A bloody big bird

Replies
Views
Gus
Jan 08, 2010 10:00 pm
Years ago well a few years after I started driving trucks ( I was a younger man then) I had a mate that worked with me and we often ended up travelling together to Perth or Darwin or whereever. Big Mal had a colostomy and he was one of the funniest blokes i ever met.

One trip we were heading out of Port Augusta in the north of South Australia heading to PErth when he called me up on the CB and says "ay mate watch this" So i pulled out a little bit and saw a caravan coming towards us. From out of the cab of his truck goes flying a full bag of smellies and and wack lands on the windscreen of the car towin the van. Ole mate in the van pulls up,, Mal Came to a screeching halt and i pulled in behind him. Mal runs over and says to the old couple  "jesus I saw that what the hell happened. Poor ole bloke in th van looks at mal totally stunned and says, I don't know mate  but it must have been a f***ing big bird to leave that mess. Bloke got out of his car and walks around the front to look and says what ever it was eating bloody stinks too.

poor Mal near died on the spot trying not to laugh,,,, It's always been a funny point when ever I think about it i still get the chuckles.
lottagelady
Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm
Ha! Great story Steve, love it! xx
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

vulcanBMk2
Jan 09, 2010 2:04 pm
Ilike big birds-----
Past Member
Jan 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Login to see image

oh dam u got me laughing this morning. Lov it
eddie
Jan 10, 2010 9:44 am

Login to see image

Come on you made that up, LOL  YOUR KILLING ME!

Login to see image

eddie

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister

Play
eddie
Jan 10, 2010 9:54 am

Login to see image

That reminds me of a story ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WERE SOME CAVEMEN THEY WANTED TO CROSS A VALLEY, EVERYTIME THEY CAME OUT OF THE CAVE A FLOO BIRD WOULD SH-T ON THEIR SHOULDER THE CAVEMAN WOULD WIPE IT OFF AND THE FLOO BIRD WOULD SWOOP DOWN AND EAT THE CAVEMAN ONE CAVEMAN WATCHING THIS ( I THINK HIS NAME WAS STEVE)  HE RAN OUT OF THE CAVE THE FLOO BIRD SH-T ON HIS SHOULDER HE DID NOTHING THE FLOO BIRD FLEW AWAY AND LEFT HIM ALONE!  KNOW THE MORAL OF THE STORY???/

EDDIE

Login to see image

Gus
Jan 10, 2010 8:18 pm
Nope Eddie thats a fair dinlum story,, same bloke saw a truck parked up driven by a bloke he hated so he conveneintly left a full back under the mattress in the sleeper,, took weeks for the bloke to find it. Trouble is at that time Mal was the only bloke known to have a bag on. So eventually he copped a floggin off this bloke,,,,,, Poor Mal
eddie
Jan 12, 2010 3:52 pm
HEY STEVE, YOU DIDN'T ASK WHAT THE MORAL OF THE fLOO BIRD STORY WAS

Login to see image

IM STILL NOT REAL SURE ABOUT THAT STORY OF YOUR!!

Login to see image

EDDIE
Gus
Jan 12, 2010 7:45 pm
Oh Eddie,, whats the moral of the foo bird story mate,, and I,m fair dinkum it happened
eddie
Jan 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Login to see image

If the foo sh*ts wear it  (I probably misspelled Foo or Floo who knows anyway it would have been funny Hee! Hee!) Have a good 0ne!

eddie