Misc............

Replies
Views
blessedtobealive50
Dec 21, 2013 10:37 am
Hi,

Its been a few days/weeks that I havent been online. Alot going on, my daughter, her husband and 2 handsome grandsons recently moved in with us on 27 Nov. After he just recently got out of the military. So it is stressful at times. But we are working on it. For along while it only has been myself and my younger children. This is a big change.............for us all. But what makes me happy is to see my grandsons all the time know.

Changed the wafers I have been using. Went from the convex ones to regular 45 wafers, they lay more to your body, So no more leakage. Hope it stays that way. The breakdown has gone away also. So that is the biggest Christmas gift I could receive.

weigh 100 lbs now, yea me :) LOL usually I am at the 90's I will reach 100 but not much more then that

Hard to believe Christmas is around the corner.

Hopefully maybe one day God will send me someone to be a campion with meaning to go to movies, hang out together. Someone that could look past my "bag"

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Barbara

Mrs.A
Dec 28, 2013 3:29 am
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and keep the faith!Best wishes for the New Year~
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.