NEVER SAY U CAN'T

Replies
Views
lovelessdiamond
Apr 18, 2015 2:05 am
This is my first blog. ....

I was diagnosed with cervical cancer and had numerous surgeries 11yrs ago that lead to me having this colostomy....it was hard cuz I had jus got married and a higher position in my job and this happen. & within 6 months he left and I no longer could work...well I'm blessed cuz I'm here and I've embraced it as an obstacle to conquer and I have. .. swim, exercise, box, stripe, drink, go out. ....graduated training school, 5grankids....etc.

I feel sexier now and confident than I ever have....my intamincy is even on point. ....I love who I am ....I where tight clothes and stelettos. ...

I thank god in like this cuz I would have never knew my true pentenial

Please feel free to leave a message. .

Mrs.A
Apr 18, 2015 9:22 pm
God is good all the time. Even when we don't understand what is going on or why things have happened, He does. Seems you have seen some of His Grace at work.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 36,000 members who truly understand you.

It's not all about ostomy. We talk about everything.

Many come here for advice or to give advice, others have found good friends, and some have even found love. Most importantly, people here are honest and genuinely care.

🛑 Privacy is very important - we have many features that are only visible to members, ensuring a safe and secure environment for you to share and connect.

Create an account and you will be amazed by the warmth of this community.

Heidi92
Apr 19, 2015 11:30 pm
You are blessed love,and you have a positive view of things. May God continue to bless your life. Mrs.A I could not agree with you more! God is good!
grababag1
Apr 21, 2015 2:45 pm
That really good on you been so strong you enjoy life god give u another chance x
lovelessdiamond
Apr 21, 2015 3:08 pm
Yes ladies/gentlemen there is life in our situtation.....I thank u guys for responding n a positive manner and the uplift but I don't mind u asking detail questions I wanna help u Jump start ur situation to a new beginning.....

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister

Play
Justme62873
Oct 27, 2015 5:50 pm
I have a few questions. What appliance do you wear? I have a ileostomy and I don't think I feel comfortable wearing tight things around my waist but I would like to. And also intimacy how do you tell people...men about your colostomy? I love your pics I use to dress similar but I feel kinda insecure. Please help
Past Member
Oct 29, 2015 12:37 am
my question is i have a colosmy and men or woman should you tell the person right away.